Latest Posts

VeganMoFo 2013 Begins!

By 08:40

It's finally the first of September (at least in this part of the world - which means it's time for VeganMoFo! ☺It's my first time participating so I hope all goes well. I've never tried posting ~5 times a week before! o_o Haha. I'm glad I didn't do anything wrong in the sign-up sheet and I'm in the blogroll! Yay. I haven't yet thought of a theme.. So I'll just stick to being themeless then. Though for one week or 10 days this month (perhaps either the 3rd or 4th week) I'll be doing a raw vegan challenge!

I hope you'll enjoy reading my (kinda new) blog! Most recipes are simple and doable without any fancy equipment (dehydrator, spiralizer, Vitamix etc. - all of which I'd love to have T.T ). For more about me, click here, or visit my Instagram! ☺

You Might Also Like

0 comments