Latest Posts

The Liebster Award!

By 14:04

 
 
 
I received The Liebster Award from the lovely Sophia (healthiepanda) a couple of weeks back, and now that my school tests are over, I can finally do this!
Thank you so much Sophia for giving me my very first blog award!! ♡
Lols by the way, I have a grand total of 3 followers. Haha. I guess this refers to only Blogger followers and not those who save my blog link and read my posts frequently! Also, my view counts for individual posts has kinda spoiled. Like I used to get a few hundred views per post but after I changed the mobile template, it dropped to below 50. I think it's spoiled. Or it isn't? ._. Ah well, I'm glad to know that someone reads my blog anyway. :')
 
(I hope it's fine that I chose another pic. I wanted to choose a pink award logo but the pic was too blur :/ hehe)
 
Well, what's a Liebster Award then? Before this I've never heard of it! Liebster is a German word which means kindest, dearest, beloved, lovely, sweetest, pleasant, cute and endearing. Aww. The Liebster Award is an online award that bloggers give to other bloggers; kinda like a chain award. It was created to recognize and discover new bloggers and welcome them to the blogosphere. There are lotsa variations in the rules, but I'll adopt the set Sophia used:
  • Thank your Liebster Blog Award presenter on your blog.
  • Link back to the blogger who awarded you.
  • Copy & paste the award to your blog.
  • Answer the questions the tagger has asked
  • Create a new list of questions for their own nominees
  • Nominate 5 blogs to receive the award who have less than 3000 followers.
  • Inform them of their nomination by leaving comment on their blog.
Now, I'll answer Sophia's questions!

1. Sweet or savory?
Sweet! As in fruits, sweet veggies and such.

2. What is one place you want to travel to?
LONDON. ♡‿♡ During Autumn.

3. When did you start blogging?
12 June 2013. About 6 months ago. Because I felt that my Instagram captions were getting way too long, and I wanted to post more photos.

4. What time do you normally eat breakfast?
As soon as I wake up, usually. (Depends on what time classes start when there's school!) Or if I'm instagramming it then it'll be as soon as I cook and take photos!

5. Where do you see yourself in 10 years?
This is hard. Erm, I'll be 28 then. (That sounds so old omg - no offense) ...I honestly have no idea.

6. Which grocery store do you prefer to shop at?
Fairprice Finest! Or Giant (Yesterday I overestimated myself, bought too many things (food) and lugged it all home ._. #auntymodeon Plus it was raining.) Sheng Siong is not bad too, for their purple sweet potatoes, unsweetened canned coconut juice and cheap tempeh! I've not been to Mustafa, but I think I'll love it!!

7. How do you take and edit your photos?
With my iPhone 5, and I edit using Snapseed (the best one ever!), Phonto, Picsart, Whitagram, Typic+, Vscocam. I've been wanting to get a DSLR camera the last few months, but I don't know which model to get!!

8. Do you have any pets?
Nope. :( I'd love to have one. Dog, cat, rabbit... or chicken, pig, duck or sheep (I can dream right?) Not a horse though. A bit big. Lols.

9. If you had to throw away your computer or phone which would you choose?
Computer (laptop)! It's so heavy. Why did I choose Lenovo.

10. What is your favourite restaurant?
My kitchen. Lols. I don't eat out very often (maybe 1 meal every fortnight, more often during school holidays).

I have to admit that I don't really read blogs... So here are the blogs of locals that I've at least visited a couple of times. And who I believe has not been tagged to do this. In alphabetical order (you have no idea how many times I had to sing the alphabet song in my head)
Amanda - http://sgvegan.wordpress.com/
Grace - http://vegsmoothiebunny.blogspot.sg/
Lynsey - http://whollyfreak.com/
Yishuai - http://morethanveggies.tumblr.com/
Roland & Priscilla - http://mrandmrsvegan.wordpress.com/

And here are my questions:
1. Bread or cake?
2. What's your all-time favourite book?
3. Favourite kind of TV shows (k-drama, reality TV etc.)
4. What's your dream job?
5. What are three things you can't leave home without?
6. What's the inspiration behind your blog's name?
7. Most memorable moment of 2013 so far?
8. Do you have a Christmas tree at home?
9. Most often used kitchen appliance (blender, food processor, oven etc.)
10. Do you bring lunch to school/work? If yes, what is it usually like?

(Wow it took me the whole morning to do this)

Thanks Sophia once again for the nomination, and thank you to everyone who takes time out to read my blog!

♡♡♡



You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. Hi Serene sorry I commented so late haha. Loved getting to know more about you. I actually read this the other day but forgot to comment whoopsiessss

    ReplyDelete