Latest Posts

One Year Blogiversary!!

By 10:26

My blog is now one year old! ^^ Thank you for 50k views!!!

Initially, I didn't really want to start a blog, because I don't write very well and I didn't know if I could find the time and energy to blog frequently. But I'm glad I did - no more (very) lengthy Instagram captions and I quite enjoy blogging (though I hardly post during some busy months). I have 108 published posts now, which averages to almost one every three days. That's not bad I guess hehe.

So a big THANK YOU to my readers, no matter whether you visit once a week or once a month! :')

P.S. I love it when you all comment.

P.P.S. A bloGIVErsary makes you think of a giveaway, doesn't it? Haha I'm not having one this year, but perhaps next year! :)

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. Congratulations, Serene! funny, not even a month ago i had my own 1 year blogiversary =) i'm nowhere near where you are though. but it's fun, and that's all that matters right? anyway, keep up the good work! i really enjoy your colourful posts : )
    all the best ~
    xx maisy

    ReplyDelete