Latest Posts

Peanut Butter & Fruit Chia Pudding + my new phone cover!

By 14:36 , , ,

Hello! Wow the last time I've posted any recipe was over 2 weeks ago. Sigh I'm so busy with schoolwork ~.~ 
Anyway, most of my meals have been simple and fuss-free - like this Peanut Butter Chia Pudding. It's topped with purple dragonfruit, golden kiwi, green kiwi, cherries and blueberries! Plus a sprinkle of the usuals - hemp hearts and cacao nibs. ^^

 A quick, yummy and nutritious breakfast (or snack). Just leave the 'pudding mix' in the fridge overnight and top with anything you want in the morning! 

Featuring my new super cute chicken phone cover from Abella Couture. It costs more than I'd usually pay for a phone cover, but 30% of their proceeds go to non-profit organisations and local animal rescue groups. Cool. I wonder if the people behind Abella are vegan. Or if they just care about domestic animals.


Yum yum.


Peanut Butter Chia Pudding
• 2 rounded tbsp chia seeds
• 200ml soy milk or other plant milk
• 14 drops stevia (or other sweeteners)
• 1-2 tbsp peanut flour
• Optional: 1/2-1 tsp psyllium husk (makes the pudding thicker)

Mix all ingredients together and wait for the seeds to expand - I left mine overnight in the fridge but you can leave it for at least 30 mins. Top with your favourite fruits and enjoy! :)





(I like to eat strongly coloured food like purple dragonfruit or beetroot, 
because then I'll be able to tell how long it takes for shit to leave my intestines. 
HAHA sorry if this is TMI.)




You Might Also Like

0 comments