Latest Posts

High Carb Raw Vegan meal ideas!

By 22:25 ,

Hello! My very last exam of poly life was yesterday yay! I can't believe how quickly 2.5 years flew by. Woah. And you'd think that after exams there'll be a long break, but not this time. My internship starts next Monday. These last few days of holidays aren't entirely free either since there's still my final year project to do. Oh well. Makes me treasure these five days of freedom!

I'll be interning at Raffles Hospital for three months. I'm not exactly sure what I'll be doing, and I've not even bought suitable clothes yet LOL. New environments take time to get used to sigh. Especially the new eating environment haha. I'll be bringing my lunchbox as per normal but................ yeah. New environment. I'm starting to miss school and class already.

As for my diet, I've more-or-less been following 80/10/10 (high carb low fat) these last couple of months. Nearly all breakfasts are raw but overall, my diet is more of the cooked 80/10/10! At this moment that's what I can handle and it's what works for me. ^^ 

Okay three paragraphs about my life is enough. Here's some high carb raw vegan meal ideas that I don't think I've posted here on my blog before (but you'll probably have seen them on my Instagram). 

Chocolate banana chia pudding (2 bananas + 1 tbsp raw cacao + 1/2 tbsp chia seeds + 1/2 tsp psyllium husk) with green kiwi, banana, grapes, cherries, orange (ate the rest too) and super sweet plums! ^^



White dragonfruit, blueberries, watermelon, strawberries, lemon, mint.

Papaya boats! Papaya, pomegranate seeds, cherries, strawberries, passionfruit, green kiwi, golden kiwi, mint.

A rainbow fruit jar.
Grapes, sugar prunes, green kiwi, starfruit, purple dragonfruit, pomegranate, strawberries.

Watermelon monomeal by the pool!

A simple breakfast - watermelon, mango, kiwi.

I've not been practicing proper fruit combining (eg. melons should be eaten alone), but I don't feel any obvious changes in my digestion when I eat different fruits together as compared to having a monomeal. Or maybe I'm just not attuned to my body enough haha.


Fruit skewers with a raw chocolate dip - raw cacao, banana, cinnamon.

Dragonfruit bowls! Purple & white dragonfruit, mandarin orange, passionfruit, cherries, grapes.

Durian-banana smoothie bowl (there's so little because my blender failed me and leaked a whole lot) with blueberries, pomegranate seeds and dragonfruit.


A failed fruit rainbow haha. Grapes, green apple, banana, strawberries, mango.


Papaya boats again! Ate the whole thing of course. Which reminds me, I've not had any good papayas lately..
Orange chia pudding with the usuals.

Banana nice cream made with bananas and black grapes. This was made with my old blender. 

Then I got a new food processor (that comes with a blender (that I've not tried)) and NICE CREAMS TASTE EVEN BETTER. Like they taste amazing already but with my old blender I had to add water to get it to move, which makes it more diluted, ice-y and melty. That's because it's not a high speed blender. 

A food processor will change your life!!!!!!

Haha okay I night be exaggerating. But since I've bought it I've been eating more nice creams for breakfast
= more raw breakfasts + more high carb 
= happiness + good digestion
= a good life

Lols if only life was that easy.

This is a 8-banana nice cream with mango (at the bottom) and blueberries (at the top). Nice creams made with my food processor are like SO CREAMY.

Yeah all that above looks glamorous but actually most breakfasts look like this (bowl of nice cream) plus a few dates or 1-2 pieces of fruit. Hehe. 

I'd really like to do another banana island but I don't think I can do anytime during the next few months. Since I mostly want to eat nice cream and not room temperature bananas haha.


Okay that's all for now! Have a great day ^^




You Might Also Like

0 comments