Latest Posts

PLANT Bakery/Cafe @ Seoul, Korea

By 15:27

I've seen many posts  on Instagram by my adventurous veg friend Chen Xi (@peabrainner) about the yummy food at this vegan cafe! So when mum went to Seoul, I asked her to get some baked goods for me. She said that it was easy to find and get to PLANT!

Mum took these photos. Not bad (Y)

Hmm I think prices on this menu board are in Korean won; 12.0 = 12000 won?

1000 krw is about 1.2 sgd or 0.9 usd.





Mum had the Pumpkin Gingerbread Cookie Cream Cake and she said that is was very nice! It was moist and didn't have any taste of soy milk. Wow I wanna eat some of their cakes right now!!

(Sorry if the brightness of this photo momentarily blinds you.)

Mum got these back for me yay!! I enjoyed them all!

The Chocolate Cherry Brownie was rich, moist and not too sweet. The top and the corners are cookie-like. A little oily but really yummy!

The Coconut Chews are chewy (duh) and fragrant due to the desiccated coconut, and there's chocolate chips in it too!

These Gluten Free Lemon Drops look like mochi and sounds like candy haha. It has a crumbly stick-to-your-teeth consistency and it smells & tastes very lemon-y and fresh!

The Pumpkin Cranberry Oat Cookie had such a cute packaging for Halloween!! (I've been meaning to write this post since 3 weeks ago lol.) It's more of a chewy cookie than a crunchy one; it falls apart easily and the last thing you chew is bits of oats.

Someday I'd really like to go there in person! 


PLANT Bakery/Cafe
1F, 63-15, Itaewon-dong, Yongsan-gu, Seoul
Open Tues - Sat, 11am-8pm


You Might Also Like

0 comments