Latest Posts

Plant-based Nutrition Certificate?

By 22:18

I've been contemplating about signing up for the eCornell Plant-based Nutrition Certification course for a couple of months now. It's a three-course series by Dr. T. Colin Campbell, author of The China Study. (More info here.) Seems like the only one of its kind!

And now I've decided that YES I shall go for it! Things that were holding me back are the cost (US$1260 omg) and the fact that I need to study again (I've unofficially ended poly last week woohoo!). But after reading some blogs (in particular, posts from Vegan Bodybuilding and Our Hen House) about other's experience, I think it can be really helpful for me. Like wow this is the first thing in years that I'm gonna learn because I choose to and want to. o_o I'll keep my blog updated when I start on it! ^^

Edit: More stuff to add. Though I’ve learnt about nutrition in Polytechnic (Diploma in Nutrition, Health and Wellness), the information is catered to mainstream nutrition and I feel like I can't trust it completely because there are SO many more studies promoting the importance of a plant-based diet. (#vegansarealwaysskeptical) So, I’ll actually enjoy learning because it's exactly what I want to learn (and I don’t need to be skeptical all the time)!


You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. Ah that's so great!! Woohoo I'm excited for you :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha thanks Sophia! :) Are you interested in this certification too? ^^

      Delete