Brownice @ Upper Thompson (Part 2!)
To see my previous Brownice post, click here.
Went to Brownice with two of my friends on Wednesday!
They've got new items on their menu since the last time I went! Even though we arrived like 10 mins after they opened at 1pm, the pizza was sold out. Which was disappointing. Well, that just gives me another reason to go back! :)
So we got the Cheesy Hummus Sandwich. It's a crispy toasted bread pocket filled with um... cheesy hummus. It's really rich and cheesy! I can't tell if it's nutritional yeast or vegan cheese that they use. I find it a bit on the pricey side though.
It was so yummy! I love how the crispness of the bread goes well with the hot and creamy filling. My friend was like "How is this even vegan?!"
And then I got The Sinless Sundae, which is something I've not tried before too. You get to choose 2 scoops and one topping.
I got the green tea and strawberry ice cream with granola topping. The waffle cone and the biscuit were both super chocolate-y and crunchy! I was surprised by how rich they were! It's so worth the price.
My friends shared (I was the greedy one with 2 scoops to myself) waffles and banana oat & french chocolate ice cream, if I remember correctly. They enjoyed it too! :) :)
They also had premium chrismas-sy flavours but I didn't get those! I get strawberry ice cream every time (because it's pink and pink is pretty haha) and this was my first time seeing the green tea flavour at the counter! So I had to get it. Also, green goes quite well with pink. The matcha taste was quite prominent, and it wasn't too sweet. :)
By the way, it's pronounced as Brow-niece, not Brow-nice.
Head down to Brownice for some Chrismas-sy delights if you haven't! :)
Sin Ming Centre (about 10 mins walk from Marymount MRT)
8 Sin Ming Road #01-03
Singapore 575628
8 Sin Ming Road #01-03
Singapore 575628
Tel: 6456 6431
Zhong Shan Mall
20 Ah Hood Road
#01-08
Singapore 329984
20 Ah Hood Road
#01-08
Singapore 329984
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)

.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
1 comments
Oooh I want to try
ReplyDelete